I saw a tweet the other day from Sarah announcing that she’d made a Shrinky Dink dog tag from a QR codes she’d made at QRStuff.com so I emailed her for some more information.
The process I followed to make my dog tags was as follows:
- Create a vCard QR code with your contact details at www.qrstuff.com.
- Download the QR code image and enlarge it to 3 times the desired finished size.
- I hand traced it onto some Shrinky Dinks plastic although they’ve got an InkJet printer version now.
- Cut out desired shape and punch a hole in it.
- Bake it as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Insert a jump ring into the hole and thread some bead chain through jump ring.
- Attach to dog.