Businesses struggle with marketing, and even service providers or freelancers too. Photographers and videographers are no exception. There are QR codes that the photography industry needs to help establish their online visibility and boosting their marketing. Among photographers and videographers, there's a lot of competition. And, it's a given that businesses go for someone who has experience and is more well known. This puts the new ones in the industry at a lesser advantage. Marketing, especially if you're new to the industry you're in, helps a lot in helping you get new clients and work. This applies even for photographers and videographers. Using QR codes can help boost marketing efforts. QR codes are becoming more popular, because they're easy to use and safe as well. People just need to scan the code and it can redirect them to a lot of possibilities.
Why Use QR Codes for Photography Industry Marketing?These QR codes are a trend not only because it's easy and safe to use, but also because of the possibilities they bring. With these codes, you can direct people to anything including your website and social media pages. Adding a QR code on your business card is a smart move to maximize a small space in your card. Whether it links to your portfolio or links to send you an email, it creates more opportunities for you.
Boosting Marketing Strategies with QR Codes for Photography IndustryQR codes aren't limited to linking websites and social media pages, there are up to 26 types that you can use. Here's a quick list of QR codes that can help boost your online visibility and marketing as well:
- Website URL QR codes to Showcase Your Website or Portfolio
- Any Social Media QR Code (Instagram or Facebook)
- Digital Business Card QR Code
Website URL QR codes to Increase Visits to Your Website or PortfolioYour website or portfolio is the place where your target clients get a glimpse of your work. Without your samples in a portfolio or a website, it's difficult to get clients. Use URL QR codes printed on your business cards to make it easier for people to go to your website.
Creating Website URL QR CodesGenerating a QR code for your website is as easy as 1,2,3. Just follow these steps:
- First, go to https://www.qrstuff.com/?type=website and have the “Website URL” data type pre-selected from the Data Type section.
- Next, in the Content Section, paste the URL of the web page or online content that you want to link.
- At this point, click "download QR code" to save your website URL QR code.
Social Media QR codes for Growing Online FollowersYou can also show off your work through social media platforms. Social media platforms are a great tool to leverage to showcase your works. It's also an efficient way to attract potential clients . Social media encourages referrals from people especially if they like your works. But does it mean you should be on every social media platform? Not necessarily. Determine which platform your target clients hang out and show up there. Once you figure that out, create a social media QR code to get more visits.
Creating a Social Media QR codeLet's say your target client hangs out on Instagram, here's how you can create an Instagram QR code.
- First, go to https://www.qrstuff.com/?type=instagram and have the “Instagram” data type pre-selected from the Data Type section.
- In the Content Section, enter the Instagram username of the account you want displayed when your QR code is scanned. To find the username, go to your Instagram profile and click “Edit Profile” above the photo gallery. On the Edit Profile page, the username is shown below the account name (don’t include the @ symbol).
- Once the QR code generator finishes processing the QR code, click the “Download QR Code” button from the QR Code Preview section.
Digital Business Card QR code for Easy Access to All Contact InformationAny business has their own business card. Level up and maximize your business card by adding a digital business card QR code on it. You can even create digital business card QR codes with a logo! With this QR code on your business card, people just need to scan it to to give them direct access to anything in your digital business card QR code. Once they click the social media icons, it will direct them to your social media page. When they click a mobile number, it will bring them to the messaging app they use. And all they need to do is type their text message and send. This applies to everything you put in your digital business card QR code.
Creating Digital Business Card QR codesIf you want to level up your business card with a digital business card QR code, here's how to create your digital business card QR code:
- First, go to https://www.qrstuff.com/?type=digital_business_card and have the “Business Card” data type pre-selected from the Data Type section.
- In the Content section, click the “Create Yours Now” button and the main data entry screen (shown below) appears. Once you’ve entered your address, contact details, social links, etc. Just click the “Save” button.
- When the generator finishes processing the QR code, click the “Download QR Code” button below the QR code preview image to save your finished Digital Business Card QR code.