Have you heard of the viral cryptocurrency ad that's been spreading around the web? Of course, you have. The recent Coinbase QR ad campaign has seen a lot of success due to its captivating content and creative approach. How did Coinbase achieve such a feat in advertising?
The video is set to a catchy tuneOne of the reasons why the Coinbase QR code is a major hit is because it's simple and uses a catchy tune. As the song plays, the Coinbase QR code bounces around the screen and then suddenly takes on different forms as its size changes and moves about the screen in different ways. Keep in mind that the advertisement contains no details about the company and its services. Only the catchy tune and bouncing QR code are enough to get the attention of the audience.
The video makes QR code scanning look fun and easyThe Coinbase QR ad is a hit because it taps into five key emotional themes that help explain why some ads go viral and others don't:
- The video makes QR code scanning look fun and easy.
- The ad is easy to understand because it doesn't use any complicated technical terms.
- It makes Bitcoin seem more accessible, which is important for adoption.
- It's funny, which helps viewers remember the ad and associate positive feelings with the brand.
- It's memorable because it possesses other qualities of a successful viral video, such as the use of animation and the fact that it has something to say without trying too hard to be cute or funny.
The focus is on the Bouncing QR CodePeople scan the bouncing QR code because it got their attention. They are intrigued with what they might find when they do. When using QR codes for business, it's important to give all the necessary information to your audience. Otherwise, people might only ignore the QR code since they don't know anything about it. However, there are also circumstances where you need to make your audience a bit curious about your QR code. You can do this by creating a QR code that will get the attention of your audience. The best way to do this is by posting a custom or bouncing QR code. Unlike the traditional QR codes, a custom QR can create a buzz that can convince people to scan and check its content.
It's Meme-AbleThe Coinbase QR code is very meme-able, and that's why it's a success. Our brains love things that move and have contrast, and this video has both. It is also ironic, which makes it more enjoyable to watch. Aside from that, people know that the commercial will hit the internet any time soon. Most of them want to be a part of it.
How to Create a Bouncing QR Code?To create a bouncing QR code, like the Coinbase QR, you need to find a QR code generator that supports that format. The bouncing QR code is new to the public, so don't expect QR code generators to offer this type of QR code. Fortunately, we can help you save time. The bouncing QR code is already available here at QR Stuff. Unlike the Coinbase QR, you don't need a large sum of money to create your bouncing QR code here. The bouncing QR code generator supports URL links. That means you could link the bouncing QR code to any webpage, image, video, or file on the internet. Here's how you can create your bouncing QR code:
- First, go to https://bqr.qrstuff.com/ to create your bouncing QR code.
- Then, paste the URL where you would like to redirect your QR code in the corresponding field.
- Next, enter your email address where you would like to receive the download link for your bouncing QR code once it’s ready.
- Choose your preferred type of resolution from the drop-down menu.
- Upload the logo and music you would like to use for your bouncing video QR code.
- At this point, you’re done. Click “Generate video” and wait until you receive the download link for your bouncing QR code.
How to Scan a Bouncing QR Code?The process of scanning a bouncing QR code is similar to how you scan the traditional barcode and QR codes. For instance, you need to use a QR code scanner or a smartphone. There are many QR code scanner apps available on both Google Play and App store. Most of them are free to use. If you don't want to install apps on your phone to scan a QR code, you can also use our web-based QR code scanner. Similar to QR code scanner apps, you only need use our web-based QR code scanner to start scanning QR codes. After giving our web-page permission to use your device's camera, you can then start scanning bouncing QR codes.
Subscribers Get More QR Stuff!
Become a QR Stuff paid subscriber and get unlimited QR codes, unlimited scans, analytics reporting, editable dynamic QR codes, high resolution, and vector QR code images, batch processing, password-protected QR codes, QR code styling, QR code pausing and scheduling, and more, for one low subscription fee. Full subscriptions start from just $11.95 for a 1-month subscription (lower monthly rates for longer periods). Subscribe now.