Many businesses now are shifting from handing out leaflets, printing advertisements, and hanging billboards to the mobile domain. Doing this helps them connect to more potential customers and get more sales.
Creating a Better Mobile App
Dozens of websites allow you to create a mobile app for business. Just search online for mobile app developers and you will see over a dozen options. The right platform depends on your wants and needs. It's best to look for an app developer or maker that allows you to create an app with the following features:
- In-app payments: Your mobile app should improve the customer experience with convenient payment options.
- Mobile notifications: The mobile app should have an option to display notifications since this is one of the simplest ways to engage and retain your customers.
- Geolocation: This feature is a must-have because it lets you know when customers are near your store so you can offer discounts or coupons to encourage them to visit.
Sharing Your Mobile App
Make sure to distribute your app to your target customers, and that it's available for anyone, don't just upload it on your website. Publish your app on Google Play and App Store.
Share the App Using a QR Code
The best way to share your mobile app is through QR codes. People just need to scan the QR code to download your app on Google Play or App Store.
Creating a QR code for your mobile app is easy.
- First, go to https://www.qrstuff.com/ and select “App URL” from the Data Type section.
- Under the Content section, check the appropriate App URL type for your business app. Then, paste the App URL to the designated field.
- You can now download the QR code you created by clicking the “Download QR Code” button.
Make It A Bit Fancy
Here at QR Stuff, you can enjoy more privileges using our QR code generator when you’re a paid subscriber. In addition to creating QR codes, our paid subscribers have the privilege to use the Style Section where they can customize their QR codes. You can either change the colors of the dots, their shape and also insert a relevant logo to the QR code.
Customizing the QR code is easy. Just follow the same steps listed above and customize the QR code through the “Style” section before downloading the QR code. Using the “Style” section, you can come up with a visually appealing and distinctive QR code like the one shown on the left.
Subscribers Get More at QR Stuff!
Become a QR Stuff paid subscriber and get unlimited QR codes, unlimited scans, analytics reporting, editable dynamic QR codes, high resolution and vector QR code images, batch processing, password-protected QR codes, QR code styling, QR code pausing and scheduling and more, for one low subscription fee. Full subscriptions start from just $11.95 for a 1-month subscription (lower monthly rates for longer periods). Subscribe now.