Would you like easier access to our QR code Scanner?
We hear you and that’s what’s new here at QR Stuff!
Accessing our QR code scanner from your phone just got much easier!
We at QRStuff added a feature on our web-based QR code scanner. Our users can now add our web-based QR code scanner to their phone's home screens!
You can now add a shortcut of the scanner to your Home screen. This feature is convenient because the shortcut looks and works like a QR code scanner app.
How to Add the New Feature to Your Phone's Home Screen
Adding the scanner to your phone's home screen is easy!
- When you visit the QRStuff scanner from your mobile device, you will now see an “Add to Home Screen” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Just click the “Add to Home Screen” button and in the popup menu, click “Add.”
- After that, you’ll now find it in your phone screen. Note: If you didn’t find the QR Stuff icon on your phone screen, just find it on the main screen where you can see all of your phone apps. You just need to drag the QRStuff scanner app to the device home screen and place it where you can easily find it.
If you're using Android and you visited the QR Stuff Scanner and you didn’t find the “Add to Home Screen” button on the screen, don’t worry. Here’s how you can find it so you can also add our QR code scanner to your phone's home screen.
- Open Chrome on your phone and visit the QR Stuff QR code scanner.
- Once the web page is loaded, tap the Chrome menu button on the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, find the "Add to Home screen" option.
- Tap the "Add to Home Screen" button, then tap “Add” from the pop-up menu.
That's it! Isn't it easy to add our web-based QR code scanner to your phone? If you have further questions, feel free to contact us!
Adding our App-Based QR Code Scanner over Other Scanner Apps
Many people avoid using app-based QR code scanners. That's because apps often request various permissions on their phone.
Giving permissions on a smartphone can risk security and privacy. Many apps that request for various permissions could steal your data. The apps could steal passwords, media, contacts, and other data on your phone.
To avoid risks, people use web-based scanners. Using the built-in QR code scanner on smartphones is an option as well. However, not all smartphones are equipped with that feature. Usually, the QR code scanner is only available to newer versions of iOS and Android.
But, here’s the thing. Even if you add our app-based QR code scanner, you don’t have to worry about all the reasons why you’re not into app-based scanners in the first place.
Adding our QR Code Scanner to your phone is better than other scanner apps.
Here’s why! Just like our web-based QR code scanner, the app-based scanner is pretty much the same.
One, you don’t need to worry about granting various permissions from your phone. Our QR code scanner won’t ask for various permissions just like our web-based QR code scanner.
Also, our app-based QR code scanner will not take much of your phone’s storage. It’s just less than 1 MB!
Subscribers Get More QR Stuff!
Become a QR Stuff paid subscriber and get unlimited QR codes, unlimited scans, analytics reporting, editable dynamic QR codes, high resolution and vector QR code images, batch processing, password-protected QR codes, QR code styling, QR code pausing and scheduling and more, for one low subscription fee. Full subscriptions start from just $11.95 for a 1-month subscription (lower monthly rates for longer periods). Subscribe now.